Thursday October 17th & Friday October 18th 2019
The 11th edition of the Rendez-Vous de Concarneau:
Where Industry meets Science in marine biotechnology
The Rendez-vous de Concarneau constitutes a series of yearly workshops aiming at promoting relationships and strengthening bridges between industry and academic research, and further at providing technology and knowledge transfer among stakeholders within European marine biotechnologies.
The choice for 2019 has been to invite 20 to 25 academics and industrials working in the field of bioinspiration to give conferences of 20 minutes each.
The marine world is a fantastic source of inspiration. Applications mimicking marine flora and fauna are now numerous and increasingly reach a commercial level. Focusing on five overarching topics, the Rendez-Vous will present industrial and academic achievements around the concept of bioinspiration.
OCTOBER 17TH 2019
- MEDICAL APPLICATIONS
OCTOBER 18TH 2019
Latest update (Oct. 15th) PDF available here below :
- Registration is free but mandatory for attendees (places are limited).
- Your final registration will be personally confirmed to you by e-mail after reception of your pre-registration.
- Please notify in case of withdrawal.
INSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Should you have any questions please send an e-mail to :
Scientific commitee RVCC 2019
- Jean-Paul Cadoret (GREENSEA - France)
- Catherine Boyen (Station Biologique de Roscoff - Sorbonne Université - France)
- Sylvia Colliec-Jouault (IFREMER - France)
- Claire Hellio (UBO - France)
- Jean-François Sassi (CEA Cadarache - France)
- Franck Hennequart (Algaia - France)
- Corina Moya (BEA - Spain - Gran Canaria)
- Charlie Bavington (Glycomar - U.K.- Scotland)
Streering commitee RVCC 2019
- Nadia Améziane (Station marine de Concarneau - MNHN - France)
- Hélène Salin (MNHN Paris - France)
- Annabelle Aish (Bioinspire Muséum - MNHN Paris - France)
- Bernard Commère (Ministère de la Recherche - France)
- Roland Conanec (CBB Capbiotek - France)
- Fabienne Guérard (UBO - France)
- Anouchka Krygelmans (Station marine de Concarneau - MNHN - France)
- Gaël Le Meur (Région Bretagne - France)
- Rachel Portal-Sellin (Technopole Quimper-Cornouaille - France)
- Nalani Schnell (Station marine de Concarneau - MNHN - France)
- Nicole Ziegler (Conseil départemental du Finistère - France)