The Marinarium is open every day from February to December:
- February, March: Open daily from 2 pm to 6 pm
- April, May, June : Open daily from 10 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm
- July, August: Open daily from 10 am to 7 pm
- September: Open daily from 10 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm
- October, November, December: Open daily from 2 pm to 6 pm
The marinarium is closed on December 25th and January 1st.
Last entries 45 minutes before closing.
Child (3-16 years old): €3
Free of charge
- Child under 3 years old
- Holder of an MNHN pass
- ICOM/ICOMOS cards
- Military sentinel card
- Group guide
Conditions and proof of eligibility for entry fees
Full price: 3 to 16 years old on presentation of an identity document with a photograph or French livret de famille
Reduced entry fee:
(Upon presentation of proof of eligibility)
- Student (up to 25 years old)
- High school pupil
- Job seeker
The station shop is a welcoming place where the visitor can find souvenirs, such as soft toys, games and mobiles, and a choice of books that will delight both young children and the connoisseur.